ACT is established to provide a comprehensive drug development service by combining the customised approach, advanced clinical trial management, regulatory consulting, and effective data management.
As a full service CRO, we are led by therapeutic experts with extensive experience in the advancement of pharmaceutical agents for use in Cardiology, Endocrinology and Arthritis.
ACT devoted teams provide fast and accurate clinical trial results for Phase I-IV clinical research support in the industry. Our regulatory consulting team always ensures that your data is described accurately throughout the trial.
ACT has the experience, flexibility, knowledge, innovation, customised approach is enabling us deliver the service with high quality. Our expertise is concentrated in Cardiology, Diabetes and Arthritis enables us to provide the highest level of investigative site support and excelled deliverables to our clients.
Our full-range of integrated and customized services includes:
- Clinical Operations – including regulatory submissions, investigator selection, clinical monitoring, and clinical trial management.
- Biometrics – including Data Management, Electronic Data Capture (EDC), and Biostatistics.
- Regulatory Support – including protocol planning and strategic development plans.
- Quality Assurance – including validation compliance and auditing.
- Pharmacovigilance – comprehensive identification and assessment of risk during clinical trials.
- Interactive Voice Response System (IVRS)